A. General Information
- Active Algarve represents an intermediate between Tour Operators and Users. That means that we will only suggest experiences and make reservations easier for users, while Operators are responsible to provide them.
- Whenever you make a booking in our website we recommend you to read the Operator’s Terms & Conditions.
- Active Algarve is not responsible for any contract or arrangement between users and Operators.
- All services provided by Operators are their responsibility. However, all the experiences presented in our website are planned and produced by professional and reliable Tour Operators.
- Active Algarve reserves the right to change or update these Terms & Conditions in order to adjust possible legislative changes or other information. In that sense, before visiting our website, you should read carefully these Terms & Conditions.
- The experience depends on the availability and specific conditions of the selected operator, namely, in cancellation terms or booking changes, weather restrictions, age limit, users physical condition or others.Booking is valid after delivering the voucher and paying for the experience to the Operator.
- On the experience day, the user must present his voucher to confirm his reservation.
- To make a booking order in Active Algarve, users must be over 18 years old.
- Active Algarve is not responsible for operators´ information flaws (availabilities, booking changes, rates, cancellations without notice), for services or products offered or other damages practiced (indirect, direct, consequential or punitive).
- Users have to meet all the basic precaution conditions required by Tour Operators, needed to carry out the experience.
- a. Adverse Weather Conditions
- b. Security conditions are not met.
In this case the activity may be rescheduled or the user will be refunded in full of any deposits that were made for this activity.
- The user is subject to the Operator’s Cancelation Policy that may vary depending on the supplier and the experience booked.
- Cancellations made beyond 48 hours will qualify for a full refund of any deposits that were made for this activity.
- Cancellations made within the 48 hours period will qualify for a 50% refund of the deposit.
- If the user fails to appear without notice (No Show), there will be no refund of the deposit made.
Thank you for visiting Active Algarve. Please read the Terms & Conditions before using Active Algarve or making reservations.
Note: All cancellations must be notified by users. In cancellation notice, users should indicate the details of their booking order.