This combination tour starts with a 4km walk from Monchique to Fóia, the highest point in the Algarve. Once there, there’ll be time for a picnic and drink while you take in the amazing views, before starting our descent on mountain bikes. The bike ride covers about 15km and is all downhill so it’s an easy ride for everyone, no matter what your fitness level.
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
– Mountain bike descending cross country starting from the summit of Fóia at 902mt alt;
– The participants should bring individually, sports shoes and clothes, according to the atmospheric conditions and the activity;
– The reservations should be done with 24 hours of antecedence;
– The reservation’s confirmation implicates the acceptance of the described conditions;
– Children of 6 to 10 years old, in family group context don’t pay;
– The pick-up drop off should be contracted separately and the costs depend on the distance and of the number of pax.