Come climbing in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Monchique Mountains. Our professional guide will have you scaling walls of up to 25m in no time at all. Learn tricks and techniques that will help you climb, surrounded by stunning natural scenery and views that stretch right the way to the coast.
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
– Full equipment;
– Climber guide;
Location and meeting point:
Rocha da Pena, Loulé
– The participants should bring individually, sports shoes and clothes, according to the atmospheric conditions and the activity;
– The reservations should be done with 24 hours of antecedence;
– The reservation’s confirmation implicates the acceptance of the described conditions;
– Children of 6 to 10 years old, in family group context don’t pay;
– The pick-up drop off should be contracted separately and the costs depend on the distance and of the number of pax.