This exciting combo tour includes an initiation to climbing and rappelling in the Monchique Mountains. You’ll get to have a go on the zipline which is great fun and is guaranteed to get your adrenalin pumping. After that we’ll take you on a 15km bike ride, all downhill, from the summit of Fóia, the highest point in the Algarve. This combo tour also includes a treetop high ropes course in the Fóia Adventure Park.
Duration: 4 to 5 hours
– Initiation to climb and rappel on rock;
– Cable slide;
– Top tree course;
– Mountain bike descending cross country starting from the summit of Fóia at 902mt alt.
– The participants should bring individually, sports shoes and clothes, according to the atmospheric conditions and the activity;
– The reservations should be done with 24 hours of antecedence;
– The reservation’s confirmation implicates the acceptance of the described conditions;
– Children of 6 to 10 years old, in family group context don’t pay;
– The pick-up drop off should be contracted separately and the costs depend on the distance and of the number of pax.