We have several models of kayak available for hire, perfect for exploring the magnificent area of the Ria Formosa lagoon and its islands. Hiring your own kayak means you can explore at your own pace, stopping off on the islands for a walk on the beach, some sunbathing, or a swim in the crystalline waters.
You don’t need to have any previous experience to enjoy a day out kayaking. The kayaks are available for hire in Faro and Tavira. They’re all safe, comfortable, easy glider models.
Bic Sport Bilbao
A versatile kayak that will suit beginners and experienced kayakers alike. It provides a nice smooth ride, with optimum stability and guaranteed safety. It has a capacity for 1 adult and 1 child and it’s very easy to transport.
Bic Sport Trinidad
A kayak built for leisure. For family outings, the Trinidad is capable of taking two adults and a child on board but you can also paddle it solo or two-up. It’s highly versatile and stable making it suitable for all kinds of situations.
Bic Sport Tobago
The perfect kayak for all the family. The seating positions provide numerous possibilities of use: solo, tandem paddling or family outings with 2 adults and 1 child. The Tobago is a fast, stable and comfortable kayak.
For your safety and comfort we have available several kayak accessories:
– Light paddles to manoeuvre your kayak;
– Light and comfortable safety vests to enjoy your ride in maximum safety;
– Backrests to make your kayak trip even more comfortable;
– Waterproof barrels so you can bring everything you need and keep it dry.
– 2 ½ hours 30,00 €
– 4 hours (half a day) 35,00 €
– 8 hours (full day) 45,00 €
– 2 days 70,00 €
– more days on request
– Use of suitable clothing and footwear for a kayak tour;
– During Autumn and Winter, a windstopper and a waterproof coat are useful if not essential;
– A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry a small snack, water, sunglasses, sunglasses holder, hat, a water proof camera and a good sunscreen;
– A bathing suit and beach towel are excellent ideas, specially during Spring and Summer;
– A change of clothing can make a difference at the end of your kayak tour;
– Bring plenty of water to drink to avoid dehydration;
Note: Safety comes first, always wear your safety vest while you\’re kayaking. To make the most of your experience, before the start of your kayak trip ask our team information about the weather forecast and the itineraries and recommended routes according to the weather conditions, navigation, tides, winds and currents.
All equipment available for hire is subject to regular maintenance and cleaning.
Kayak rentals are subject to a deposit.
Technique assistance (or other) to problems that may come forth during the period of rental is not included on the amount paid.