This exciting combo tour includes an initiation to climbing and rappelling in the Monchique Mountains. You’ll get to have a go on the zipline which is great fun and is guaranteed to get your adrenalin pumping. After that we’ll take you on a 15km bike ride, all downhill, from the summit of Fóia, the highest point in the Algarve. This combo tour also includes a treetop high ropes course in the Fóia Adventure Park.
Duration: 4 to 5 hours
– Initiation to climb and rappel on rock;
– Cable slide;
– Top tree course;
– Mountain bike descending cross country starting from the summit of Fóia at 902mt alt.
– The participants should bring individually, sports shoes and clothes, according to the atmospheric conditions and the activity;
– The reservations should be done with 24 hours of antecedence;
– The reservation’s confirmation implicates the acceptance of the described conditions;
– Children of 6 to 10 years old, in family group context don’t pay;
– The pick-up drop off should be contracted separately and the costs depend on the distance and of the number of pax.
PLEASE NOTE: When you book, we will only charge you a booking fee, while the remainder needs to be paid directly to the Activity Operator. Also, you will pay this booking fee only AFTER we have manually confirmed your experience with the operator.
Pick-Up Available: Yes
Return for up to 8 passengers/Regresso para até 8 passageiros:
Monchique – Portimão; Alvor; Carvoeiro; Aljezur 40,00€
Monchique – Lagos; P. Luz 50,00€
Monchique – Sagres; Vila do Bispo, Almancil 100,00€
Monchique – Albufeira; Armação de Pera 70;00€
Monchique – Quarteira; Vilamoura 80,00€
The operator company is located in Monchique and this activity can start at Monchique