Come climbing in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Monchique Mountains. Our professional guide will have you scaling walls of up to 25m in no time at all. Learn tricks and techniques that will help you climb, surrounded by stunning natural scenery and views that stretch right the way to the coast.
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
– Full equipment;
– Climber guide;
Location and meeting point:
Rocha da Pena, Loulé
– The participants should bring individually, sports shoes and clothes, according to the atmospheric conditions and the activity;
– The reservations should be done with 24 hours of antecedence;
– The reservation’s confirmation implicates the acceptance of the described conditions;
– Children of 6 to 10 years old, in family group context don’t pay;
– The pick-up drop off should be contracted separately and the costs depend on the distance and of the number of pax.
PLEASE NOTE: When you book, we will only charge you a booking fee, while the remainder needs to be paid directly to the Activity Operator. Also, you will pay this booking fee only AFTER we have manually confirmed your experience with the operator.
Pick-Up Available: Yes
Return for up to 8 passengers/Regresso para até 8 passageiros:
Monchique – Portimão; Alvor; Carvoeiro; Aljezur 40,00€
Monchique – Lagos; P. Luz 50,00€
Monchique – Sagres; Vila do Bispo, Almancil 100,00€
Monchique – Albufeira; Armação de Pera 70;00€
Monchique – Quarteira; Vilamoura 80,00€
The operator company is located in Monchique and this activity can start at Rocha da Pena